If you’ve been around here long enough, you probably know Music is a passion of mine. I play the piano and cello, I love to sing in a choir…I even majored in Music in college. All of my kids love music in one way or another and some more than others. My daughters really want to take violin lessons and I have debated starting them so young, because of the expense. But this Violin Starter Set from Educents is making the decision even more difficult. It is perfect for beginners and contains everything your child needs to begin playing the violin.
What’s more, it includes a great teacher, the award-winning eMedia My Violin interactive Win/Mac CD-ROM. Available in three sizes so kids as young as 5 can learn to play!
Here’s what Kole, age 11, has to say about the Violin Starter Set for Kids.
Kole has a point – What is the difference between a fiddle and a violin? Do you know?? Leave your answer in the comments!!
Here’s more ideas on how you can incorporate music to your lessons:
- Easy ways to add music to your lessons
- How to teach economics to elementary kids with music
- Adding musical instruments to your lessons
- 9 ways to bring music into your homeschool
- 5 ways to “teach” music to your preschooler
Big thanks to Kole for his wonderful review of the Violin Starter Set!!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Norway: Our Final Stop in Northern Europe with Printable Unit Study - June 24, 2019
- Toy Story 3 – Movie Study Activity Pack - June 19, 2019
- Aladdin Inspired Magic Lamp PreK Math Pack - June 17, 2019