Every year we talk about the importance of Fire Safety with our kids. This year, the focus of Fire Safety Week is “Working Smoke Alarms Save Lives.” So we will be showing the kids our smoke detectors, showing them how they work as well as doing some practice fire drills. Fire Safety Week is typically the second week of October, so you have some time to get prepared. Start with these fun Activity Placemats and Coloring Pages and get your kids excited about learning how to be safe in the event of a fire.
- 4 activity-filled placemats
- Pictures to color
- Words to trace
- Drawing activity
- Crossword puzzle
48 total Coloring Pages
- Plain coloring pages for toddlers
- Preschool Letters for PreK-K
- Manuscript for 1st – 3rd grades
- Cursive for 3rd – 5th grades
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
No Dragons for Tea: Fire Safety for KidsBig Frank’s Fire Truck (Pictureback(R))Arthur’s Fire Drill (Step 3)The Berenstain Bears: Safe and Sound!Miss Mingo and the Fire DrillStop Drop and RollLet’s Meet a Firefighter
To download these Fire Safety Printables, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019