A while back I released some fun Rainforest printables for you all and thought I should add these Emergent Readers for the little ones in your home! You can download these in either Color or Black & White. Each comes in 4 different leveled readers to span different ages.
- Words – these are not sight words, but words that describe the picture
- Sentences – these are short sentences with easy words to help them practice reading
- Tracing – the words used in the first set will be printed as traceable words
- Fill-in-the-blanks – this fun set is for older kids who can read the sentence book and then fill in the blanks
DOWNLOAD READERS NOW
And now for this week’s blog hop! The purpose of this blog hop is to share our heart for our homes. You are welcome to link up any family friendly posts related to homeschooling, marriage, parenting, homemaking, faith, budgeting, crafts, DIY projects and MORE!! We would love to see your latest posts linked up here each week! We will also feature the post with the most clicks and a few of our personal favorites, so be sure to stop by each week to check them out!
Last Week’s Most Clicked post was Chores for 6 to 8 Year Olds from Midwest Modern Momma!
Hearts for Home Blog Hop Guidelines
Please make sure you link directly to your post, not the main blog page so we can all find your amazing posts quickly and easily. Each week we will share the “most clicked” post from the week before. I will also share some of my favorites! Share the love! Please visit at least several of the other bloggers who have linked up here and leave them some “comment love”. Everyone loves comments! Be sure to grab the button below to let others know where you are sharing. And if you’ve been a featured reader, grab that button to proudly display on your blog! Enjoy and happy linking!!
<div align="center"><a href="//www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/hearts-for-home-blog-hop-hosts/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="//www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CoHostH4HButton300x300.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="//www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/hearts-for-home-blog-hop-hosts/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="//www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Featured300x300.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=496190 mode=1]
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Norway: Our Final Stop in Northern Europe with Printable Unit Study - June 24, 2019
- Toy Story 3 – Movie Study Activity Pack - June 19, 2019
- Aladdin Inspired Magic Lamp PreK Math Pack - June 17, 2019