I can’t believe we’re already talking about our 100th Day of School for this year! But, it is coming up right after the holidays for most of us whether we homeschool or not. In the past we have just done a few little celebrations, but this year I have big plans to go all out with the fun.
Today you can grab these fun Emergent Readers. These 100 Days of School readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences in celebration for the big day. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Wonder of Weather - March 27, 2020
- Motivating the Reluctant Learner - March 26, 2020
- Encouraging the Kinesthetic Learner in Your Homeschool - March 25, 2020