Every Thursday this month in our 30 Days of Bible series, we will bring you Bible-related printables. Last week, I shared a Jonah & the Whale Fun Pack. Today you can grab this Parables of the Bible Fun Pack. It includes coloring pages, Emergent Readers and Puzzles! If you’re not subscribed to our newsletter, you might want to do so and get some of the extra freebies this month exclusively for newsletter subscribers!
4 Sets of Coloring Pages Include:
- Printed words for Toddlers to just color the pages
- Traceable letters for early writers to practice and color
- Manuscript names to trace
- Cursive names to trace
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
- Word Searches (two levels)
- Word Scrambles (two levels)
- Matching (two levels)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
The Lost Son by Zonderkids
Parables for Kids by Danae Dobson & Dr. James Dobson
The Parables of Jesus for Kids by Jim and Vicki Coy
Children’s Bible Lessons: Parables of Jesus by Kolby & Mary Beth King
The Sunflower Parable by Liz Curtis Higgs
The Prodigal Son by Zonderkids
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Join us through the month of June, as we share 30 Days of Bible printables.
The purpose of this blog hop is to share our heart for our homes. You are welcome to link up any family friendly posts related to homeschooling, marriage, parenting, homemaking, faith, budgeting, crafts, DIY projects and MORE!! We would love to see your latest posts linked up here each week! We will also feature the post with the most clicks and a few of our personal favorites, so be sure to stop by each week to check them out!
Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
5 Little Monkeys from Syncopated Mama
Do Moms Need Time to Themselves from Children Are a Blessing
Tailoring a Homeschool Curriculum to Fit Your Child from There’s No Place Like Home
Free Division Cards from A Moment in Our World
Gummy Worm Freezer Pops from Growing Up Gabel
Last week’s most clicked post was I Threw Out All the Printables from Royal Little Lambs.
Hearts for Home Blog Hop Guidelines
- Please make sure you link directly to your post, not the main blog page so we can all find your amazing posts quickly and easily.
- Each week I will share the “most clicked” post from the week before and also some of my favorites!
- Share the love! Please visit at least several of the other bloggers who have linked up here and leave them some “comment love”. Everyone loves comments!
[inlinkz_linkup id=594203 mode=1]
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019