You may have noticed I missed the post yesterday. Sometimes life happens and technology is not on our side. Have no fear, I will have both printables ready for you today! I am so pleased with these Bible Characters puzzles & activities for the first set of 12 people. This set includes Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, Abraham, Sarah, David, Job, Elijah, Gideon, Deborah and Jesus.
Included in this pack:
- 23 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
365 Read-Aloud Bedtime Bible Stories by Daniel Partner
The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones
The Beginner’s Bible by Zondervan
A Child’s First Bible by Kenneth N. Taylor
Heroes of the Bible Devotional by Joshua Cooley
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Join us through the month of June, as we share 30 Days of Bible printables.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019