Can you believe the beginning of school is just around the corner? The public schools in our area begin August 8th!! We are starting earlier that week ourselves, so it’s coming up quickly! When I saw these adorable Back-to-School graphics at My Cute Graphics and KPM Doodles, I just knew I needed to create some fun printables with them! Even though I am so not ready to begin our school year – in that I don’t have all my planning done…or even started – these were too fun to pass up!
Included in this set:
- 4 Activity-filled placemats
- Coloring pages
- Back-to-School themed word search
- How many words can you make? puzzle
- Write-your-own poem
- Drawing activity
- Traceable word practice for little ones
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
Splat the Cat: Back to School, Splat! by Rob Scotton
Back-to-School Rules by Laurie B. Friedman
Froggy Goes to School by Jonathan London
The Berenstain Bears Go To School by Stan Berenstain
First Day Jitters by Julie Danneberg
George’s First Day of School by H.A. Rey
Back to School, Weird Kids Rule by Dan Gutman
Back to School with Bigfoot by Samantha Berger
Amelia Bedelia Goes Back to School by Herman Perish
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to School by Benjamin Chaud
The Back to School Fright from the Black Lagoon by Mike Thaler
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019