The birds that had taken residence up on our electric meter have left the nest. They have hatched, grown and are now flying on their own. My girls are both happy and sad. They loved seeing them every day, but they are happy none of them died and are now happily flying around. It has been fun to watch them learn about and enjoy nature.
These fun readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences while learning about and/or watching birds. These fun Emergent Readers are available only to my SUBSCRIBERS, so be sure to click the link and follow the directions to grab yours!! If you love these, don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
Birdwatching for Kids: Bite-sized learning & Backyard Projects by George H. Harrison
National Geographic Kids Bird Guide of North America by Jonathan Alderfer
Beginning Bird Watchers Book with 48 Stickers by Sy Barlowe
Backyard Birding for Kids by Fran Lee
Bird Watching Record: Bird Watching Log by Journals for All
The Burgess Bird Book for Children by Thornton W. Burgess
The Young Birder’s Guide to Birds of North America by Bill Thompson III
Backyard Bird Watching for Kids by George H. Harrison
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019
- Practice Counting with Ducks + a FREE Printable Counting Pack - April 10, 2019