The birds that had taken residence up on our electric meter have left the nest. They have hatched, grown and are now flying on their own. My girls are both happy and sad. They loved seeing them every day, but they are happy none of them died and are now happily flying around. It has been fun to watch them learn about and enjoy nature.
These fun readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences while learning about and/or watching birds. These fun Emergent Readers are available only to my SUBSCRIBERS, so be sure to click the link and follow the directions to grab yours!! If you love these, don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
Birdwatching For KidsBackyard Birding for KidsThe Burgess Bird Book for Children National Geographic Kids Bird Guide of North America, Second EditionBeginning Birdwatcher’s Book: With 48 StickersThe Young Birder’s Guide to Birds of North America
Download Your Emergent Readers
Young readers can learn about birds and birdwatching while working on their reading skills with these Emergent Readers. Available in both color and black & white.
To download the Birdwatching Emergent Readers, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 3 Ways to Homeschool thru the Month of December - December 4, 2019
- A New Advent Study with The Birth of Christ: A 31-Day Mommy & Me Scripture Journal - November 25, 2019
- Book Study: Stink the Incredible Shrinking Kid - November 20, 2019