Are you all loving the new site? I just love the design and new layout!! Please don’t hesitate to let me know about kinks or problems you encounter. While I hope everything is up and working correctly, things happen. And I don’t want any of you to be lost or missing out on anything!!
This Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our Dental Health Month printables. The graphics, courtesy of EduClips, are once again adorable (can you tell I love her stuff) and I was so excited to use them! I mean, did you see the coloring pages? They are so cute and fun, right?! I hope you and your kiddos enjoy this mini puzzle unit while you celebrate and learn more about Dental Health!
This unit includes:
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Paper Mate Mates Mechanical Pencils, 1.3mm HB #2 LeadHP DeskJet 2655 All-in-One Compact PrinterOral-B Black Pro Rechargeable Electric ToothbrushCurious George Visits the DentistThe Berenstain Bears Visit the DentistPlay-Doh Doctor Drill ‘n Fill Retro PackDentist Trip (Peppa Pig) by ScholasticJust Going to the Dentist (Little Critter)Teeth & Gums Std Teaching Model
To download the Dental Health Month Mini Puzzle Unit, simply add the product to your cart. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Printable Children’s Book Study for “Madam President” - February 24, 2020
- Learn about Voting with Your Own Mock Election + Printable Pack - February 18, 2020
- Election Building Task Cards - February 12, 2020