The graphics, courtesy of EduClips, are beyond cute and I was so excited to use them! While this is just a general unit with several explorers, it could easily be paired with other smaller units to make one larger unit study. I hope you and your kiddos this mini puzzle unit too!
This unit includes:
- 29 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
If you’re looking for some great readers to use, check out these great titles. Many are probably available at your local library, or you could get a Kindle version for most of them on Amazon. I love using my Kindle Reader app to read with my kids. I have so many titles at the tip of my fingers in just minutes!
This Explorers Mini Puzzle Unit is available ONLY to my subscribers. Simply add it to your cart to download and you will be automatically added to my list.
DOWNLOAD EXPLORERS MINI PUZZLE UNIT
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019