Fall is in full swing here where we live in Central-Southern Indiana. Harvesting has begun and combines are a regular site on our drives in to town. Cool crisp nights and mornings are still balanced by the warm afternoon, but Fall is definitely here.
Since we love notebooking in our house – and I hope you do too – I created some fun Fall themed Notebooking Pages for all ages. Notebooking is a great way to help retain the information kids learn about a subject or person. My oldest isn’t extremely fond of it, yet I see the benefit of notebooking so we continue.
Most pages include a small picture to color, which is fun for kids. Use the blank Notebooking pages for studying all things Fall and Harvest.
This set includes:
- 51 different types of blank Notebooking pages each in:
- Large manuscript lines for early writers
- Small manuscript lines for upper elementary
- Plain lines for older writers
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
HP DeskJet 2655 All-in-One Compact Printer, Instant Ink ready – Noble Blue (V1N01A)Paper Mate Mates 1.3mm Mechanical PencilsAmazonBasics 100% Recycled Multipurpose Copy Paper – 92 Bright, 20 lbs, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 1 Ream (500 Sheets)The Berenstain Bears and the Prize PumpkinFall Mixed UpApples and PumpkinsThere Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves!We’re Going on a Leaf HuntFancy Nancy and the Fall Foliage
Download yours today
To download the Fall Themed Notebooking Pages, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Due to the rating of this movie, please use your own discretion in viewing it with children.
**Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 3 Ways to Homeschool thru the Month of December - December 4, 2019
- A New Advent Study with The Birth of Christ: A 31-Day Mommy & Me Scripture Journal - November 25, 2019
- Book Study: Stink the Incredible Shrinking Kid - November 20, 2019