I know many of us around the country are still experiencing cooler temps – it was 37 degrees when we left for church yesterday morning. BUT…Summer will be here before we know it!! And my mind is already on to all things warm, sunny and BEACH!!! Although we don’t go to the beach, I have very fond memories of trips with family and church groups to the beach. The sand squishing between my toes. The warm sun beating down on my soon-t0-be pinkish shoulders and the salt water splashing in my face. Ahhh…the memories.
This week I’m sharing some great beach printables and kicking it off with these fun Beach Activity Placemats. I know, I know…it’s probably weird to have placemats for the beach. But you don’t have to use them at the beach. Have a fun indoor beach party. Use them when it’s raining this summer and the kids can’t go outside – it will brighten their spirits and yours!
For best results and longevity, I recommend printing these double-sided on cardstock. I would also suggest laminating them so you can use them over and over! Just use wipeable markers!!
Included in this set:
- 4 activity-filled placemats
- Pictures to color
- Drawing activity
- Write-your-own poem activity
- Word Search
- How many words can you make?
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learn the History of “Annie” + a Movie & Musical Study - July 19, 2019
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019