Every year I try to teach the kids about community workers or helpers. These workers have tough jobs that keep our city clean, safe and running smoothly. They perform tasks that are a service for us with very little thanks in return.
Included in this set:
- 4 Activity-filled placemats
- Coloring pages
- Community Workers themed word search
- How many words can you make? puzzle
- Write-your-own poem
- Drawing activity
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
Community Helpers from A to Z by Bobbie Kalman
Delivering Your Mail by Ann Owen
Let’s Meet a Construction Worker by Bridget Heos
Let’s Meet a Police Officer by Gina Bellisario
Let’s Meet a Doctor by Bridget Heos
Let’s Meet a Firefighter by Gina Bellisario
These fun Community Workers Activity Placemats are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY. Simply add them to your cart and at checkout you will be added to my subscriber list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Creative Writing in Your Homeschool - May 22, 2020
- Ideas to Teach Weather to Preschoolers + FREE Weather Tot & PreK-K Pack - May 13, 2020
- How to Practice Creative Writing with Story Cubes - May 11, 2020