Do your kids love to make-up stories? My little ones are just now getting to the age where they love to use their imaginations to create stories and tell them to my husband and I. They are so creative and hilarious!!
Hopefully these fun Father’s Day writing prompts will get their creative juices flowing as they think about all the fun and exciting times they have shared with their Daddy. Father’s Day will be here in just a few short weeks, so download these now and let the kids share their thoughts with Dad this year!
This set includes:
- 14 pages of writing prompts – story and poem starters, creative writing ideas and more
- Manuscript lined pages for early writers
- Plain lined pages for upper elementary
- Extra lined pages in both manuscript and plain lines for extra long stories
- Combo Pack containing both the manuscript and plain lines sets
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
The Night Before Father’s Day by Natasha Wing
The Berenstain Bears: We Love Our Dad! by Jan Berenstain
My Dad Loves Me by Marianne Richmond
I Love My Daddy Board Book by Sebastien Braun
Biscuit Loves Father’s Day by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
Best Dad in the Sea: Step into Reading by RH Disney
A Perfect Father’s Day by Eve Bunting
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Wonder of Weather - March 27, 2020
- Motivating the Reluctant Learner - March 26, 2020
- Encouraging the Kinesthetic Learner in Your Homeschool - March 25, 2020