I have always loved the idea of ice skating. Even though I’m not very good at ice skating, I love to watch it every chance I get. I would love my kids to learn how to ice skate and enjoy it. Maybe someday they will get the chance. In the meantime, I keep trying to instill a love for the sport by
making them inviting them to watch it with me on television – and these fun pages!
This unit includes:
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Ice Skating Terminology Sheet
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this Ice Skating mini puzzle unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Ice Skating Printables – Ice Skating Coloring Pages and Ice Skating Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
To download this set click below. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
DOWNLOAD ICE SKATING MINI PUZZLE UNIT
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019