Butterflies are my favorite. Have I mentioned that before? I absolutely love the bright colors, the majesty of their flight and watching them absolutely fascinates me. Last year we were privileged to visit the butterfly exhibit at the zoo and I took so many pictures. This mini Butterfly puzzle unit completes this week’s printables.
Don’t miss our Butterflies Tot/PreK/K Pack full of puzzles, prewriting practice, roll & graph game and MORE!!
This unit includes:
- 28 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Butterfly Types Sheet
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this Butterflies mini puzzle unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Butterflies Printables – Butterflies Coloring Pages, Butterfly Emergent Readers and Butterflies Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Changing Your Homeschool Approach to Refresh Your Homeschool - March 31, 2020
- Breathe New Life into Your Homeschool through Unit Studies - March 30, 2020
- The Wonder of Weather - March 27, 2020