While these are ideal to use with kids who can write by themselves, you can still use them with your little ones – especially the Draw & Write prompts. Simply have them draw a picture according to the prompt and then allow them to dictate what they drew.
These New Year’s Writing Activities sets included:
- 35 pages of copywork (including “New Years Morning” by Helen Hunt Jackson)
- 9 Preschool Letters
- 8 Early Manuscript words
- 9 pages Manuscript Sentences
- 9 pages Cursive Sentences
- 6 New Year’s themed Draw & Write prompts
- 3 Manuscript lined pages
- 3 Plain lined pages
- 18 New Year’s themed Writing Prompts
- 9 Manuscript lined pages
- 9 Plain lined pages
- Extra lined pages for both
Don’t forget to follow our New Years board on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Download yours free today!
To download the New Years Writing Activities, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Norway: Our Final Stop in Northern Europe with Printable Unit Study - June 24, 2019
- Toy Story 3 – Movie Study Activity Pack - June 19, 2019
- Aladdin Inspired Magic Lamp PreK Math Pack - June 17, 2019