This Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our Penguins printables. The graphics, courtesy of EduClips, are once again adorable and I was so excited to use them because I just love penguins! They are so cute and fun, right?! I hope you and your kiddos enjoy this mini puzzle unit while you learn more about these super cute, flightless aquatic birds!!
This unit includes:
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Don’t forget to follow our Homeschool: Penguins board on Pinterest for more great ideas.
If You Were a PenguinPenguins! (Step into Reading)Penguin and PineconeNational Geographic Readers: Penguins!Penguins: Amazing Pictures & Fun Facts on Animals in NatureTacky the PenguinMr. Popper’s PenguinsPenguin ChickBaby Touch and Feel: Little PenguinBaby Penguins Love their MamaLittle Penguin Gets the HiccupsPenguins!
Download yours free today!
To download the Penguins Mini Puzzles Unit, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019