I know it’s not popular, at least not in my house, but reading through the Summer is important. If not…necessary. But how do you encourage a child to read on his “summer break” without the constant nagging? Well, after 4 summers of nagging my oldest I finally decided we needed a program that not only promoted healthy reading habits, but rewarded him when he accomplished the goals we set together.
I am so excited about these new Seasonal Reading Trackers and Coupons to promote reading. This is a great chance to encourage those who already love to read and motivate those who don’t. It’s also a great chance to reward your kids when they have stuck with it and accomplished the goals they set. I know that I’m not always really good with that follow-through, so these coupons are sure to help!
It’s Quick and Easy
- Simply print off the seasonal tracker you wish to use and the coupons.
- Have your child brainstorm ideas for their rewards – make sure they know to start small and work their way up to a bigger reward
- Sit down and read their ideas and make changes or additions.
- Fill out the coupons with the incentives (you may want to number these so everyone knows the order in which they can be redeemed).
- Encourage your child to start reading!
It’s just that simple.
Download yours today!
The Seasonal Reading Trackers & Coupons are available my email subscribers only.
To download the Seasonal Reading Trackers & Coupons, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019