This Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our Snowy Days printables. I just love making these puzzles, even if I do get behind sometimes. Yesterday did not go as planned in our family. I will share more about that in a couple of days. But, I’m so glad we serve a MIGHTY KING!!! He has always been faithful and will continue be. Right now, we covet your prayers as we go through this time our family. I know that is vague, but I am still reeling from the events of yesterday.
The graphics, courtesy of EduClips, are beyond cute and I just knew they had to be used! We don’t get buried in snow here at our house, but we do get a fair share. So, I hope these puzzles will be a source of fun on those cold, wintry days to come. I hope you and your kiddos this mini puzzle unit too!
This unit includes:
- 28 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Winter Printables Page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Winter Printables Page – Snowy Days Coloring Activities and Snowy Days Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Singing in the Rain Movie Study - March 18, 2019
- St. Patrick’s Day Unit Study – Updated & Expanded - March 15, 2019
- 5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Ultimate Bucket List - March 8, 2019