Can you believe the school year is coming to end – or already has – and Summer is quickly approaching. Warmer temperatures will be here before you know it and we’ll all be wishing for some of those cooler days.
I’ll be honest, Summer is not my favorite season. Oh yes, I like the activities we can do in the warmer weather, but to be perfectly honest I would rather it be a little chillier. I can layer clothes if I’m cold, but there’s only so much I can take off in the heat!
That doesn’t keep us from doing activities together as a family though! My kids love to swim, ride their bikes, play at the playground and more in the summer. But sometimes you find yourself indoors due to high temps or rainy days. So that’s why I this week I am sharing my Summer Days printables. Today you can grab the Summer Days Activity Placemats to use at any family gathering or just at your own dinner table for more fun and family interaction!
- 4 activity-filled placemats
- 2 coloring pages for younger children (or those who enjoy coloring)
- 2 puzzle and activity pages – word search, how many words?, write-your-own poem & drawing activity
For best results, I recommend printing them on cardstock and even laminating them for multiple uses!!
To download, click on the link below to be redirected to the Summer Fun Printables page where you can scroll down to find the correct button to download instantly.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019
- Gamer Themed PreK Math Pack - July 2, 2019