Bats are not my favorite creature to encounter in the wild, but I do find them fascinating. When viewing them at the zoo. Behind thick glass. My kids, on the other hand, think they are the coolest creatures ever. So, I hope these fun Bats writing prompts inspire their creativity just a bit!
The Types of Bats Writing Activities included:
- 43 pages of copywork
- 9 Preschool Letters
- 8 Early Manuscript words
- 13 pages Manuscript pages
- 13 pages Cursive pages
- PLUS Extra lined pages
- 6 themed Draw & Write prompts
- 3 Manuscript lined pages
- 3 Plain lined pages
- 18 themed Writing Prompts
- 8 Manuscript lined pages
- 8 Plain lined pages
- Extra lined pages for both
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Bats printables page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019