I love to write. Not just writing as in composing a story or article, but actual handwriting, writing. I know…I’m probably not the norm. I’m used to being weird and that’s okay with me. But, I have loved watching my oldest’s handwriting improve in manuscript or print and now his cursive. It’s just so fun!!
So it’s only natural that I would enjoy creating some Valentine’s Day copywork pages for any occasion – holiday, birthday, Friday – I’ll use it as my excuse. Today I am sharing with you my newest copywork pages for Valentine’s Day.
- Both Manuscript and Cursive sets so they can be used for a wide range of ages.
- Each set includes 6 different quotes relating to love
- Each set includes a lined page for those quotes that require more space or use it for extra practice
This copywork is the third in a series of new Valentine’s Day printables I am releasing. You can easily incorporate them into your weekly studies or combine them all for a nice Valentine’s Day notebook for your kiddos.
HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink & Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready Paper Mate 1862166 Mates Mechanical Pencils, 1.3mm HB #2 Lead, 5 CountHammermill Paper, 8.5 x 11 Paper, Letter Size, 20lb, 92 Bright, 3 Ream Case / 1,500 Sheets Acid Free Paper
Want more ideas? Check out my Valentine’s Day board on Pinterest.
Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious GeorgeThe Biggest Valentine EverLlama Llama I Love YouPete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is CoolDay It Rained HeartsRoses Are Pink, Your Feet Really StinkJunie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy ValentimeThere Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose!
Download yours today!
Help kids work on their handwriting skills while incorporating some Valentine’s Day themed printables. Download and print these FREE quotes on “love” to use in either manuscript or cursive.
To download the Valentine’s Day Copywork, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learning More About Shakespeare Through a Shakespearean Unit Study - April 2, 2020
- Changing Your Homeschool Approach to Refresh Your Homeschool - March 31, 2020
- Breathe New Life into Your Homeschool through Unit Studies - March 30, 2020