Finishing up our Westward Expansion printables this week, here is a FUN Mini Puzzle Unit full of activities for kids ages PreK-5th grade!! This mini puzzle unit is a great way to end the week’s studies or just have some fun reinforcing what they’ve learned!
Included in the Mini Puzzle Unit is:
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this Westward Expansion mini puzzle unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with the others – Westward Expansion Coloring Pages and Westward Expansion Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week. Don’t forget the little ones! Grab the Westward Expansion Emergent Readers and Tot & PreK-K Pack too!
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
A Kid’s Life During the Westward Expansion by Sara Machajewski
Westward Expansion by Teresa Domnauer
Next Spring and Oriole by Gloria Whelan
I am Sacagawea by Brad Meltzer
The Oregon Trail by Karen Bush Gibson
The Story of Sacajewea: Guide to Lewis & Clark by Della Rowland
This fun Mini Puzzle Unit are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 5 Frugal Ways to Make the Most of Your Homeschool Graduate Celebration - April 23, 2019
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019