Since summer is in full swing now, picnics are on the brain! My kids love to be outdoors and a perfect way to spend an afternoon is to take a picnic lunch to the park and let them run wild.
Included in this set:
- 4 Activity-filled placemats
- Coloring pages
- Camping themed word search
- How many words can you make? puzzle
- Write-your-own poem
- Drawing activity
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Going on a Picnic printables page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
>>>>GOING ON A PICNIC PLACEMATS<<<<
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019