Can you believe we are already talking about February? I don’t know if its because of the chaos going on at my house or just coming after the holidays, but man January seemed to just whip by in a hurry. As I read through the responses of my survey, you all mentioned more printables for the lesser holidays. And while we will get to those as I can, I noticed I was seriously lacking in Groundhog Day printables. So for the next couple of days I will be sharing a few more to round out the collection.
Today you can grab the Groundhog Day Emergent Readers. These readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Want more winter ideas? Check out my Groundhog Day board on Pinterest.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
Grumpy Groundhog by Maureen Wright
Groundhog Day! by Gail Gibbons
Groundhog Gets a Say by Pamela Curtis Swallow
Groundhog Day by Betsy Lewin
Groundhog Day (Robin Hill School) by Margaret McNamara
Groundhog’s Day Off by Rob Pearlman
Ten Grouchy Groundhogs by Kathryn Heling
Punxsutawney Phyllis by Susanna Leonard Hill
Mr. Groundhog Wants the Day Off by Pat Stemper Vojta
Subscribe Now to Download
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019
- Practice Counting with Ducks + a FREE Printable Counting Pack - April 10, 2019