Summer time is quickly approaching and that means LOTS of outside time, garage sales and Lemonade Stands!! My kids have always enjoyed going to garage sales with me and getting lemonade from the kids there. So, I thought this Lemonade Stand clipart would be perfect for Summer time!!
40 total Coloring Pages
- Plain coloring pages for toddlers
- Preschool Letters for PreK-K
- Manuscript for 1st – 3rd grades
- Cursive for 3rd – 5th grades
Download the Lemonade Stand Coloring Pages below!
Froggy’s Lemonade StandMaisy Makes LemonadeLemonade in Winter: A Book About Two Kids Counting MoneyLemonade Stand: A Rhyming Summer Picture bookThe Berenstain Bears’ Lemonade Stand (I Can Read Level 1)Lemonade for Sale (MathStart 3)Pinkalicious and the Pink DrinkPeg + Cat: The Lemonade ProblemLulu’s Lemonade: Liquid MeasureOLIVIA Opens a Lemonade Stand (Olivia TV Tie-in)The Lemonade Stand Cookbook: Step-by-Step Recipes and Crafts for Kids to Make…and Sell!The Lemonade War Three Books in One: The Lemonade War Series
These fun readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences while celebrating summer and lemonade. These fun Emergent Readers are available only to my SUBSCRIBERS, so be sure to click the link and follow the directions to grab yours!! If you love these, don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Download these Lemonade Stand Packs
To download the Lemonade Stand Coloring Pages or Emergent Readers, simply complete the form below. **Upon completion, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019