I know we have barely finished our Thanksgiving leftovers, but if you’re like me…December just flies by and I want you all to have these ready to go! So this week you’ll be able to grab some fun New Years printables.
Today you can grab these fun Emergent Readers. These New Years readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences in celebration for the big day. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Don’t forget to follow our New Years board on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Download yours free today!
To download the New Years Notebooking Pages, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019
- Practice Counting with Ducks + a FREE Printable Counting Pack - April 10, 2019