The Polar Express is one of my kids’ favorite Christmas-time movies. They will watch it over and over for days on end. When we had a family movie night for another movie last month, the kids thoroughly enjoyed doing some fun papers and activities related to the movie. So, of course, I thought they would love some Polar Express printables and activities to go along with the movie.
This pack contains:
- How many words can you make…
- Polar Express Crossword
- Polar Express Word Search
- Polar Express Word Scramble
- Polar Express Coloring Pages (plain)
- Polar Express Manuscript Coloring Pages
- Polar Express Print Coloring Pages
- Polar Express Cursive Coloring Pages
- Polar Express Party Invites
- Polar Express Tickets
Want more Polar Express ideas? Check out my Polar Express Pinterest board.
Polar Express 30th anniversary editionLionel Polar Express Ready to Play Train SetThe Polar Express [Blu-ray] by Warner Home VideoGold Believe Ticket North Pole Train Stickers (1 Roll)Lionel Polar Express Add On FiguresHallmark Keepsake 2017 THE POLAR EXPRESS Santa’s Sleigh Bell Dated Christmas Ornament
Download yours free today!
This FUN Polar Express Printables & Party Idea Pack has all you need to have a successful and SUPER FUN Polar Express Party.
To download the Polar Express Printables & Party Pack, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019