Spiders are probably my least favorite animal/insect of all time. BUT…my daughter is completely fascinated with them – to the point that she asked for a Tarantula for a pet. Um…NO! So I thought I would try to appease her with these simple, yet creepy Types of Spiders Emergent Readers. It probably won’t work, but HEY…it’s worth a shot (and free).
Emergent Readers are GREAT for practicing sight words and learning to read short sentences. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
Follow us on Pinterest for more freebies!
The Very Busy SpiderNational Geographic Readers: SpidersSpiders: Amazing Pictures & Fun Facts on Animals in Nature (Our Amazing World Series)Spiders: Amazing Photos & Fun Facts Book About Spiders For Kids (Remember Me Series)Walter’s Wonderful Web: A First Book About ShapesSpiders: 101 Fun Facts & Amazing Pictures ( Featuring The World’d Top 6 Spiders)Spider’s Lunch: All About Garden SpidersTrapdoor Spiders (Bullfrog Books: An Eye on Spiders)
Download your Spiders Emergent Readers today
Young readers will enjoy these creepy, crawly Spiders Emergent Readers!! This set includes 4 different levels for PreK-5th grade.
To download the Spiders Emergent Readers, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
You might also like:
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Creative Writing in Your Homeschool - May 22, 2020
- Ideas to Teach Weather to Preschoolers + FREE Weather Tot & PreK-K Pack - May 13, 2020
- How to Practice Creative Writing with Story Cubes - May 11, 2020