When I saw this eBook on a site the other day, I was so excited!!! I knew I needed it for the upcoming school year as we start our “formal” schooling with the Middles. As I’ve mentioned before, Mister Bull was in a church preschool so we didn’t start homeschooling until he was in Kindergarten. They did such a fabulous job with him that I have been absolutely terrified that I wouldn’t measure up with the other kids. So…we have put off preschool until this year.
Now that I think Mister Mouse is finally ready to start formally schooling, I was completely overwhelmed with the task before me. I mean, preschool is when it all begins – letter recognition, sounds, phonics, numbers, counting, reading, learning to hold a pencil, handwriting. It was all so intimidating!!
And then I came across this eBook by Angela at Teaching Mama and was blown away!! I am so excited about this ebook!
Here’s the description from her site:
In The Preschool Journey, you will find encouragement and helpful ideas for your preschooler. Here’s what’s included in the ebook:
* Detailed explanation of what should be covered in preschool
* Ideas on how to set up and organize your preschool at home, as well as how to schedule your day
* Curriculum for an entire preschool year (for ages 2.5-5)
* 26 weeks of lesson plans centered around alphabet letters. The plans include an alphabet letter craft, games, hands-on activities, and a list of books to read with each letter
* 50 pages of printables to use with these play-based learning activities.
And…for just 2 weeks (July 8 – July 22nd) she is selling the ebook at a 50% discount–only $4.95!!!! That is a HUGE!!! Think of it this way…you could buy this curriculum for an entire year for just about the price of a Starbucks drink. Even if you don’t plan to homeschool your preschooler, you can find many activities to do with your child at home to prepare them for kindergarten.
Now, how can you pass that up?! A full year of preschool curriculum for only $4.95!!! It doesn’t get much better than that!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learn the History of “Annie” + a Movie & Musical Study - July 19, 2019
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019