Every Thursday this month in our 30 Days of Bible series, we will bring you Bible-related printables. We have a great line-up of printables for you and I can’t wait to share them all! Today you can grab this fun Jonah & the Whale Fun Pack for all ages.
It includes coloring pages, Emergent Readers and Puzzles! If you’re not subscribed to our newsletter, you might want to, so you can get some of the extra freebies this month exclusively for newsletter subscribers!
4 Sets of Coloring Pages Include:
- Printed words for Toddlers to just color the pages
- Traceable letters for early writers to practice and color
- Manuscript names to trace
- Cursive names to trace
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
- Word Searches (two levels)
- Word Scrambles (two levels)
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Jonah and the WhaleJonah And The WhaleBible Heroes: JonahJonah and the Whale: The Brick Bible for KidsWrong Way, Jonah! (Discover 4 Yourself® Inductive Bible Studies)Jonah and the Whale Christian Padded Board Book
Download the Jonah & the Whale Fun Pack
To download the Jonah & the Whale Fun Pack, simply add the product to your cart and checkout. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**