This Back-to-School Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our week of returning to school printables. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have loved making them! My kids are so excited to use these and get started doing school – well, at least the littles are excited! And, I just love the graphics from KPM Doodles and My Cute Graphics. If you’ve never checked them out – you totally should!! They both have a TON of great graphics in a variety of subjects and themes that I use throughout many my printables!!!
This unit includes:
- 29 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make?
- Simple Back-to-School Sudoku
- Picture Match
- Back-to-School Matching Game
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Back-to-School Printables – Back-to-School Activity Placemats, Back-to-School Coloring Pages, Back-to-School Writing Activities and Back-to-School Copywork – to make a complete unit for the week.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
Splat the Cat: Back to School, Splat! by Rob Scotton
Back-to-School Rules by Laurie B. Friedman
Froggy Goes to School by Jonathan London
The Berenstain Bears Go To School by Stan Berenstain
First Day Jitters by Julie Danneberg
George’s First Day of School by H.A. Rey
Back to School, Weird Kids Rule by Dan Gutman
Back to School with Bigfoot by Samantha Berger
Amelia Bedelia Goes Back to School by Herman Perish
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to School by Benjamin Chaud
The Back to School Fright from the Black Lagoon by Mike Thaler
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 3 Ways to Homeschool thru the Month of December - December 4, 2019
- A New Advent Study with The Birth of Christ: A 31-Day Mommy & Me Scripture Journal - November 25, 2019
- Book Study: Stink the Incredible Shrinking Kid - November 20, 2019