It’s been a while since I have shared a puzzle & activity pack, but this Cinco de Mayo set needed some fun puzzles. Use all the packs this week – Coloring Pages, Emergent Readers, Notebooking Pages and the Tot & PreK-K Pack – to make one complete unit for kids of all ages.
Included in the Mini Puzzle Unit is:
- 28 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
If you’re looking for some great readers to use while learning about Cinco de Mayo, check out these great titles. Many are probably available at your local library, or you could get a Kindle version for most of them on Amazon. I love using my Kindle Reader app to read with my kids. I have so many titles at the tip of my fingers in just minutes!
Fiesta Time! by Sandi Hill
Marco’s Cinco de Mayo by Lisa Bullard
Cinco de Mayo by Mary Dodson Wade
Cinco de Mouse-O! by Judy Cox
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo by Carolyn Otto
Cinco de Mayo by Rebecca Rissman
Cinco de Mayo: Yesterday and Today by Maria Christina Urrutia
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the Mexican Hat Dance by Alma F. Ada
Get your printables now!
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Wonder of Weather - March 27, 2020
- Motivating the Reluctant Learner - March 26, 2020
- Encouraging the Kinesthetic Learner in Your Homeschool - March 25, 2020