Your little ones will have so much fun learning about Cinco de Mayo alongside their older siblings, or by themselves. This Cinco de Mayo Tot pack is colorful and full of super fun activities and puzzles just right for those young learners! The Tot & PreK-K Packs are a wonderful compliment to the Emergent Readers I shared earlier this week. Paired together, they make a super fun and cute little unit for your little ones! And don’t forget about the Coloring Pages suitable for the little ones! Don’t miss all my other Tot Packs and Emergent Readers!!
Tot/PreK-K Pack Includes:
- Wall Word Cards
- Prewriting Practice
- Clip Cards
- Letter coloring page
- Beginning Sounds
- Word tracing
- Read, Trace, Build Write pages
- 3-part cards
- What comes next? sequencing practice
- Which one is different?
- Patterning practice
- Graph and Roll game
- Dot Marker Pages
If you’re looking for some great readers to use while learning about Cinco de Mayo, check out these great titles. Many are probably available at your local library, or you could get a Kindle version for most of them on Amazon. I love using my Kindle Reader app to read with my kids. I have so many titles at the tip of my fingers in just minutes!
Fiesta Time! by Sandi Hill
Marco’s Cinco de Mayo by Lisa Bullard
Cinco de Mayo by Mary Dodson Wade
Cinco de Mouse-O! by Judy Cox
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo by Carolyn Otto
Cinco de Mayo by Rebecca Rissman
Cinco de Mayo: Yesterday and Today by Maria Christina Urrutia
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the Mexican Hat Dance by Alma F. Ada
Download yours now!
The purpose of this blog hop is to share our heart for our homes. You are welcome to link up any family friendly posts related to homeschooling, marriage, parenting, homemaking, faith, budgeting, crafts, DIY projects and MORE!! We would love to see your latest posts linked up here each week! We will also feature the post with the most clicks and a few of our personal favorites, so be sure to stop by each week to check them out!
My favorites from this past week:
I’m passing this week on sharing my favorites. I have had 3 sick kids with 102+ fevers for over 10 days total. Our youngest now has croup on top of the fever and there are only so many hours in the day when Mommy-duty calls. I hope you all understand and know that I will be back next week some awesome favorites!
Last week’s most clicked post was Dr Seuss ABC Photo Scavenger Hunt from Syncopated Mama.
Hearts for Home Blog Hop Guidelines
- Please make sure you link directly to your post, not the main blog page so we can all find your amazing posts quickly and easily.
- Each week I will share the “most clicked” post from the week before and also some of my favorites!
- Share the love! Please visit at least several of the other bloggers who have linked up here and leave them some “comment love”. Everyone loves comments!
[inlinkz_linkup id=594194 mode=1]
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Norway: Our Final Stop in Northern Europe with Printable Unit Study - June 24, 2019
- Toy Story 3 – Movie Study Activity Pack - June 19, 2019
- Aladdin Inspired Magic Lamp PreK Math Pack - June 17, 2019