While these are ideal to use with kids who can write themselves, you can still use them with your little ones – especially the Draw & Write prompts. Simply have them draw a picture according to the prompt and then allow them to dictate what they did.
These sets include:
- 5 Community Workers themed Draw & Write prompts
- Manuscript lined pages
- Plain lined pages
- 20 Community Workers themed Writing Prompts
- 10 Manuscript lined pages
- 10 Plain lined pages
- Extra lined pages
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
Community Helpers from A to Z by Bobbie Kalman
Delivering Your Mail by Ann Owen
Let’s Meet a Construction Worker by Bridget Heos
Let’s Meet a Police Officer by Gina Bellisario
Let’s Meet a Doctor by Bridget Heos
Let’s Meet a Firefighter by Gina Bellisario
These fun Emergent Readers & the Tot/PreK-K Pack are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY. Simply add them to your cart and at checkout you will be added to my subscriber list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Creative Writing in Your Homeschool - May 22, 2020
- Ideas to Teach Weather to Preschoolers + FREE Weather Tot & PreK-K Pack - May 13, 2020
- How to Practice Creative Writing with Story Cubes - May 11, 2020