This Community Workers themed Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our week of freebies. I loved making these and I hope your students enjoy them. And, I just love the graphics from KPM Doodles. If you’ve never checked her out – you should!! She has a TON of great graphics in a variety of subjects and themes that I use throughout my printables!!!
This unit includes:
- 25 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Community Helpers Printables Page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Community Helpers Printables – Community Workers Activity Placemats, Community Workers Coloring Pages, Community Workers Writing Activities and Community Workers Copywork – to make a complete unit for the week.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
Community Helpers from A to Z by Bobbie Kalman
Delivering Your Mail by Ann Owen
Let’s Meet a Construction Worker by Bridget Heos
Let’s Meet a Police Officer by Gina Bellisario
Let’s Meet a Doctor by Bridget Heos
Let’s Meet a Firefighter by Gina Bellisario
These fun Emergent Readers & the Tot/PreK-K Pack are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY. Simply add them to your cart and at checkout you will be added to my subscriber list.
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019