This Constitution Day themed Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our week of Constitution freebies. I loved making these and I hope your students enjoy them. I was so fortunate to find these graphics on public domain sites so that I could share these printables with you this week.
This unit includes:
- 25 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Check out all our other Unit Studies!
Don’t forget – Constitution Day is September 17th!! But you can use this study any time of the year or in conjunction with your Use this mini-unit as a stand-alone activity or combine it with my other Constitution Day Printables – Constitution Day Coloring Activities and Constitution Day Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Download this unit study today!
To download the Constitution Day Unit Study, simply add the product to your cart and checkout. **Upon completion, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Use Math Games to Make Learning FUN + Printable PreK Math Pack - January 15, 2020
- 3 Steps to Meeting your Child’s Deepest Need with Music - January 6, 2020
- Memorize and Study The Beatitudes: Mommy & Me Scripture Journals - December 23, 2019