As we quickly approach the new year, I thought it was the perfect time to share these fun Daily Routines printable charts! Whether you already have a routine or not, the new year is a great time to help kids learn a routine on their own by following this easy to create and use chart.
Included in this pack
- 4 Morning Routines
- 2 Evening Routines
- 1 Blank Morning Routine chart
- 1 Blank Evening Routine chart
- 3 pages of cut and paste slips to create your own charts
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Download yours today for just $2.99!
To purchase the Daily Routines Printable Charts, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 3 Ways to Homeschool thru the Month of December - December 4, 2019
- A New Advent Study with The Birth of Christ: A 31-Day Mommy & Me Scripture Journal - November 25, 2019
- Book Study: Stink the Incredible Shrinking Kid - November 20, 2019