Father’s Day is literally just around the corner! And somehow this pack was overlooked last year when I released the other Father’s Day printables. Let your kids have some fun with this puzzle and activity pack! Get Dad involved in the fun and make it a memorable week!
Included in this mini unit is:
- 25 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Father’s Day Printables Page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Use this mini puzzle unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Father’s Day Printables – Father’s Day Coloring Cards, Father’s Day Activity Placemats, Father’s Day Scripture Copywork (ESV & KJV) and the Father’s Day Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
The Night Before Father’s Day by Natasha Wing
The Berenstain Bears: We Love Our Dad! by Jan Berenstain
My Dad Loves Me by Marianne Richmond
I Love My Daddy Board Book by Sebastien Braun
Biscuit Loves Father’s Day by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
Best Dad in the Sea: Step into Reading by RH Disney
A Perfect Father’s Day by Eve Bunting
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Preparing Your Homeschooler for the ACT - April 3, 2020
- Learning More About Shakespeare Through a Shakespearean Unit Study - April 2, 2020
- Changing Your Homeschool Approach to Refresh Your Homeschool - March 31, 2020