This Going on a Picnic Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our week of picnic themed printables. Haven’t they been fun? I have enjoyed creating them and can’t wait to use them with my own kids in just a few weeks! I just love the graphics from KPM Doodles. If you’ve never checked her out – you totally should!! She has a TON of great graphics in a variety of subjects and themes.
This unit includes:
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make?
- Simple Picnic Sudoku
- Picture Match
- Picnic Matching Game
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Going on a Picnic printables page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Going on a Picnic Printables – Picnic Activity Placemats, Picnic Coloring Pages, Picnic Writing Activities and Picnic Copywork – to make a complete unit for the week.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learn the History of “Annie” + a Movie & Musical Study - July 19, 2019
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019