This Going to the Zoo Mini Puzzle Unit concludes our week of zoo-themed printables. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have loved making them! My kids are so excited to use theseoo I have enjoyed creating them and can’t wait to use them with my own kids in just a few weeks! I just love the graphics from KPM Doodles. If you’ve never checked her out – you totally should!! She has a TON of great graphics in a variety of subjects and themes.
This unit includes:
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make?
- Simple Zoo Sudoku
- Picture Match
- Zoo Matching Game
To download this set click the link below and you will be redirected to the Going to the ZooPrintables Page. Scroll down to find the correct button and click it to download instantly. Please feel free to share this freebie with others, but I ask that you share this post and not the direct link. Thank you.
Use this mini unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Going to the Zoo printables – Zoo Activity Placemats, Zoo Coloring Pages, Zoo Writing Activities and Zoo Copywork – to make a complete unit for the week.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Singing in the Rain Movie Study - March 18, 2019
- St. Patrick’s Day Unit Study – Updated & Expanded - March 15, 2019
- 5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Ultimate Bucket List - March 8, 2019