As a child, I always loved making Mother’s Day cards for every special woman in my life. I love “designing” them, coloring them, writing my own name in them. Come on…I can’t be the only one!
My boys are not that interested in coloring, so I have been waiting years for my girls to be old enough to really enjoy making cards for people (not just me). I love all the pictures they draw and create. It is so fun. To help them out, I decided to create some Mother’s Day DIY Coloring Cards. This was my first attempt at creating cards, but I am so happy with the way they turned out.
This set includes:
- 10 generic Quotes & Sayings
- Easy-fold design
- Pictures to color on each card
- Room for personal message on each card
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
Here are some books you might like to read as you work through this pack.
The Night Before Mother’s Day by Natasha Wing
What Not to Give Your Mom on Mother’s Day by Martha Seif Simpson
The Mother’s Day Mice by Eve Bunting
I Love My Mommy by Sebastien Braun
Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman
Just Me and My Mom by Mercer Mayer
The Berenstain Bears Mother’s Day Blessings by Mike Berenstain
The Berenstain Bears and the Mama’s Day Surprise by Stan Berenstain
Mommy Hugs by Karen Katz
Pinkalicious: Mother’s Day Surprise by Victoria Kann
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- New Movie Study: Alice in Wonderland based on the Original 1951 Version - April 17, 2019
- Gamer PreK Fun Pack – FREE Printable - April 12, 2019
- Practice Counting with Ducks + a FREE Printable Counting Pack - April 10, 2019