WHOOPS!! When I released my Ocean Animals series a while back, I inadvertently left out the Ocean Animals Mini Puzzle Unit! I decided you all needed that to have a complete study for the week, so here it is!
Included in the Mini Puzzle Unit is:
- 27 total pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How many words can you make? (easy & hard)
- Simple Sudoku (3rd-5th)
- Picture Match (PreK-K)
- Themed Matching Game (all ages)
Use this mini puzzle unit as a stand alone activity or combine it with my other Ocean Animals Printables – OA Coloring Pages and Writing Activities – to make a complete unit for the week. Include the little ones with the coordinating Ocean Animals Emergent Readers and Tot & PreK Pack!
Ocean Animals: Who’s Who in the Deep BlueHello, World! Ocean LifeOcean: A Visual EncyclopediaOcean: A Photicular BookThe Big Book of the BlueOver in the Ocean: In a Coral ReefPete the Cat: Scuba-Cat (My First I Can Read)Wish for a Fish: All About Sea CreaturesBig Shark, Little Shark (Step into Reading)
DOWNLOAD OCEAN ANIMALS MINI PUZZLE
Kids can learn about 16 different Ocean Animals with this fun-filled puzzle & activity pack! Includes crosswords, word searches, matching and more!
To download the Gamer PreK Fun Printable Pack, add the product to your cart and checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Election Building Task Cards - February 12, 2020
- How To Date Your Spouse When You Can’t Get A Sitter - February 11, 2020
- Why Dating Your Spouse Is Important For Your Marriage - February 3, 2020