I have always loved the Ocean. Not so much the swimming in it, but the animals that live in it fascinate me. In fact, I took a semester of Oceanography during my first few years of college. It was one of my favorite classes!
Thank you again to EduClips for this adorable clipart!! Being the lover of ocean animals, I just knew I had to create some SUPER FUN printables for you all.
Coloring Pages Include:
- Plain coloring pages for toddlers
- Preschool Letters for PreK-K
- Manuscript for 1st – 3rd grades
- Cursive for 3rd – 5th grades
Follow us on Pinterest for more Homeschool Freebies!
These fun readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences while learning about basketball. These fun Emergent Readers are available only to my SUBSCRIBERS, so be sure to click the link and follow the directions to grab yours!! If you love these, don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of the Ocean (National Geographic Little Kids First Big Books)Ocean Animals: Who’s Who in the Deep BlueUltimate Oceanpedia: The Most Complete Ocean Reference Ever (National Geographic Kids)Ocean: A Visual EncyclopediaHello, World! Ocean LifeOver in the Ocean: In a Coral ReefThe Big Book of the BlueOceans: Dolphins, sharks, penguins, and more!
Download the Ocean Animals Printables
To download the Ocean Animals Coloring Pages or Emergent Readers, simply add the product(s) to your cart and checkout. **Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.**
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 5 Budgeting Mistakes and How to Avoid Them - April 6, 2020
- Preparing Your Homeschooler for the ACT - April 3, 2020
- Learning More About Shakespeare Through a Shakespearean Unit Study - April 2, 2020