A couple days ago I told you about a new book I contributed to that was being released. Well…IT’S HERE!!! I’m so excited about this new book written by 14 other bloggers and myself. Homeschooling is not an easy journey and I’m so excited to offer these encouraging words to Homeschool Moms and Dads everywhere!! Homeschool Successfully When Life Happens is a wonderful book written by 15 homeschool blogger Moms. We’ve all been there and you’re not alone!!
- Homeschooling without Chaos
- Homeschooling during a Difficult Pregnancy
- Homeschooling an only child: Debunking the Myths
- Homeschooling Multiple Ages
- Finding the Spark for your Struggling Reader
- Homeschooling with ADHD
- Homeschooling the Wiggly, Rowdy, Rough ‘N Tumble boys
- Homeschooling a Self-Starter
- AND MUCH MORE!!
We thought you'd like...
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Election Building Task Cards - February 12, 2020
- How To Date Your Spouse When You Can’t Get A Sitter - February 11, 2020
- Why Dating Your Spouse Is Important For Your Marriage - February 3, 2020