It’s Springtime…or at least it’s April. So that means it’s time to start thinking about planting a garden. While these are just a fun activity for your kids to do at the table, there are still some educational puzzles among the activities.
This set includes:
- 4 activity-filled pages
- Coloring pages for younger children (and those who enjoy coloring)
- How many words can you make?
- Drawing Activity
To download, click on the link below which will take you to the Gardening Printables page. Scroll down to find the correct button.
DOWNLOAD GARDENING ACTIVITY PLACEMATS
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Creative Writing in Your Homeschool - May 22, 2020
- Ideas to Teach Weather to Preschoolers + FREE Weather Tot & PreK-K Pack - May 13, 2020
- How to Practice Creative Writing with Story Cubes - May 11, 2020