The days are getting longer. Schools are letting out. Summer is HERE!! Can you believe in a few days we will be half-way through this year? The years seem to go by faster and faster the older I get. So while my kids are still young, I want them to enjoy their days and enjoy learning. This Summer Days Mini Puzzle Unit is perfect for accomplishing both!
- 30 pages of puzzles and activities
- Crosswords (easy & hard)
- Word Searches (easy & hard)
- Word Scrambles (easy & hard)
- How Many Words Can You Make? (easy & hard)
- Matching Game
- Picture Match
- Simple Sudoku
To download this unit, click on the link below. It will redirect you to the Summer Fun Printables page where you will scroll down to find the correct button. Click the button and it will download instantly.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- The Wonder of Weather - March 27, 2020
- Motivating the Reluctant Learner - March 26, 2020
- Encouraging the Kinesthetic Learner in Your Homeschool - March 25, 2020