Summer may be a time for kids to relax and enjoy some time off, but it’s important to keep them learning so their brains are challenged and “don’t turn to mush” as my Mom used to say. These fun Summer Days Writing Prompts are the perfect way to do just that!!
Over the summer so many kids loose what they’ve worked so hard to learn. We are year round homeschoolers by definition, but we do take a lighter, more relaxed approach during the summer months. My kids love to be outside, so we typically let them play in the morning when its cooler and do some light school work in the afternoon.
These writing prompts are a fun and easy way to help them keep up their creative writing skills, while keeping it relative to life. You can print them all at once or whenever you need a fun activity for the day.
The Night Before Summer VacationThe Berenstain Bears Go on VacationSummer Days and NightsAnd Then Comes SummerSummer Fun Mad Libs JuniorI See SummerJudy Moody and the NOT Bummer SummerLlama Llama Sand and Sun: A Touch & Feel BookSummer is Here! A Beautiful Picture Book About Summer
Included in this set:
- 10 Summer themed writing prompts
- Manuscript lines for early writers
- Plain Lines for upper elementary
- Extra lined pages for additional stories and creativity
Download yours today!
To download the Summer Days Writing Prompts, complete the form below. Upon submission, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learn the History of “Annie” + a Movie & Musical Study - July 19, 2019
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019