March 1st. WOW! Two months down in 2016 already. Spring seems to be peeking through at times, but the temperatures are not quite hanging out where I’d like them. But, we’re creeping up there…slowly. Today is stormy, but the last two days the kids were able to get outdoors and play in some much needed sunlight. They (and I) can’t wait to spend some more time outside as the weather gets nicer.
In anticipation, you can grab these SUPER CUTE Woodlands Emergent Readers. These readers are a great way to practice sight words and learning to read short sentences as you learn more about creatures and things in the woods. These fun Emergent Readers are available to my SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, so head over now to grab yours!! Don’t miss all my other Emergent Readers!!
Emergent Readers Include:
- Sight word(s) based on the picture
- Short sentences including the sight word(s)
- Sight word(s) is not traceable in the sentence
- Fill-in-the-blank word(s)
This set is in coordination with my Homeschool Printables Team. Check out their printables by visiting their sites below.
Free Wildlife PreK Game Pack by Year Round Homeschooling
The Great Outdoors Manuscript Handwriting Practice by The Multi Taskin Mom
The Ultimate List of Iditarod Unit Study Resources by Embark on the Journey
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas.
To download these Woodlands Emergent Readers, simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Upon checkout, you will be added to my Weekly Newsletter list.
Latest posts by Annette Breedlove (see all)
- Learn the History of “Annie” + a Movie & Musical Study - July 19, 2019
- The Perfect Tool for Teaching the Scientific Method with Printable Notebook - July 11, 2019
- The Aristocats Movie Study with Printable Pack - July 3, 2019